The cast aluminum solar led road stud
is a kind of induction light that actively emits light, illuminates directly or dynamically warns. Solar panels are used to attract solar energy and convert them into usable storable electricity to supply power to their own components. Solar led road studs are used to install on both sides of the road at night or in rainy weather through LEDs to outline the outline of the road and induce the driver's sight. To a certain extent, it can better induce driving vehicles to pay attention to safe driving. Solar road stud is a very practical product for transportation facilities.
During the daytime, solar panels absorb sunlight, convert solar energy into electrical energy, and store it in energy storage devices (batteries or capacitors). At night, the electrical energy in the energy storage device is automatically converted into light energy (controlled by a photoelectric switch).
Main parameters of solar LED road studs:
Working time: Under standard light intensity, solar led road studs can work continuously for more than 72 hours after 8 hours of exposure;
Display mode: flashing (45~90Hz, can be customized), or straight light, single-sided or double-sided;
Display colors: red, yellow, white, blue and green (support customized);
Display device: bright LED, luminous intensity >3000mcd (yellow, red) >5000mcd (white);
Night sight distance: greater than 500M;
Starting control light intensity: the front light is less than 400~500Lux;
Working environment: -20℃～75℃;
Static compression: greater than 20T
1. Large luminous brightness: The reflective brightness of ordinary reflective road studs is only 300MCD to 400MCD, while the luminous brightness of solar led road studs can reach 2000MCD, which is 6 to 7 times that of the former. Such high-intensity light can penetrate rain and fog at night and guide the driver safely and effectively.
2. Active light: dynamic warning. The solar led road stud flashes at a certain frequency at night, and its dynamic warning effect is very strong. Active lighting can not only avoid rain and fog interference to a certain extent, but also free the driver's sight from the dependence on car lights, and the visual distance is longer and the effect is better.
1. At crossroads or zebra crossings (mainly used for deceleration reminders)
2. Road sections where there are more than four lanes back and forth, and there is no isolation zone in the middle and insufficient light
3. High-speed bifurcations or around the safety islands of bifurcations
4. Sharp turns
5. Expressways and roads without street lights;
6. Foggy area (seaside, airport road);
7. Vehicle diversion place (around the triangular ground horizontal line);
8. The position of the guide line at the entrance and exit of the elevated and tunnel;
9. Railway ramp crossing;
10. Accident-prone areas
Classification of solar led road studs: one is without feet, the other is with feet.
Solar led road stud installation method: drilling + epoxy resin fixation to ensure stability.